The Awards will be conducted as per the following timelines. The entrant company should send the entries for the work done between 1st April 2012 and March 2017. Below is the deadline for sending the entries.
|City||Gujarat 2018||WEST 2018||NORTH 2018|
|LAST DATE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES||18th May ,2018||14th July, 2018||17th August, 2018|
Efforts will be made to follow the above timelines. However, in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Award Management, these timelines may need to be altered.
Participants can view the award categories and details on http://localhost/rpawardtest/awards-categories. Each participant would then be required to register themselves online to be able to submit their entries. Only one user id will be generated per organization. Once registered, participants will be required to login using the username and password to be able to submit their entries. The nomination procedure is completely online. Participants are required to fill in the online nomination forms to submit their entries. Once submitted, there will be provision to update the entries at a later stage as well. The management, in consultation with the esteemed jury will have the right to remove all such award categories where less than 3 nominations are received in that category. The parameters of evaluation are subject to revision by the jury and Awards Management. Any information(s) that may be required due to such changes would be requested from the participants.
3. Entry Fee
Participation in Realty Plus Excellence Awards will be strictly against entry fees. Details of entry fees for the various categories are as under:
Nomination Fees for Realty Plus Excellence Awards to be held in Tier II Cities (Gujarat, Pune) :
|NOMINATION FEE||NO. OF ENTRIES||SPECIAL OFFERINGS||PACKAGE DEAL|
|Rs. 10,000/- per entry||1 – 5 entries||Rs. 1,00,000/-||5 Entries + 1 full page ad in the Realty Plus Magazine + 15 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com|
|Rs. 9000/- per entry||6 – 8 entries||Rs. 1,25,000/-||8 Entries + 1 full page ad in the Realty Plus Magazine + 20 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com + 1 digital mailer to RP database + 1 editorial in Realty Plus magazine|
|Rs. 8000/- per entry||Unlimited entries||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Unlimited entries + One double spread page ad/One page ad and One page edit in the Realty Plus Magazine + 30 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com + 3 digital mailers to RP database|
* GST of 18% is applicable on the above Nomination fees.
Nomination Fees for Realty Plus Excellence Awards to be held in (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata) :
|NOMINATION FEE||NO. OF ENTRIES||PACKAGE DEAL – SPECIAL OFFERINGS|
|Rs. 15,000/- per entry||1 – 5 entries||Rs. 1,25,000/-||5 Entries + 1 full page AD in the Realty Plus Magazine + 15 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com|
|Rs. 14,000/- per entry||6 – 8 entries||Rs. 1,75,000/-||8 Entries + 1 full page AD in the Realty Plus Magazine + 20 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com + 1 digital mailer to RP database + 1 editorial in Realty Plus magazine|
|Rs. 13,500/- per entry||Unlimited entries||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Unlimited entries + One double spread page ad/One page ad and One page edit in the Realty Plus Magazine + 30 days banner space on www.realtyplusmag.com + 1 digital mailers to RP database|
* GST of 18% is applicable on the above Nomination fees.
CSR Excellence Awards :
|Nomination Fees Metro Cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata)||Rs. 25000 + 18% GST|
|Nomination Fees Tier II Cities (Pune, Gujarat)||Rs. 15,000 + 18% GST|
4. Additional Information : Every winner shall receive a coveted trophy and a double spread coverage in the winners booklet for Rs. 50,000. The winners booklet will be distributed with Realty Plus magazine to the entire database. This also includes free entry to 3 delegates for Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards followed by cocktail and dinner. So, secure your stage presence in front of the entire audience now!
5. Incorrect Information Awards management has the right to ask for proof of information provided/audit the information provided in the entry forms. If such a request is made, the participant will be required to provide the requested information. Non-adherence to the request will disqualify the participant from participating in the award. Information received will be treated highly confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the Realty Plus Excellence Awards. If at any time, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will not be permitted to continue participation in the Awards.
6. Short-listing of Nominees in each Award Category Entries received will be collated and checked to ensure completeness of participants. An initial jury will evaluate collated list of entries based on pre-selected parameters to determine nominees in each category. The decision of the short-listing will be binding and final on all participants. Nominees can be contacted with further relevant information for the final jury meet. Jury decision is binding on all participants.
7. Determination of Winners The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners. The final jury will score each nominee based on pre-defined evaluation parameters. Jury decision will be final and binding on all Participants.
8. Code of Conduct No participant will furnish any false/misleading information to win the Awards. No participant will try to influence other participant(s) to gain advantage in the judging process. No participant will try to influence any jury member to manipulate his/her decision. No participant will put undue pressure on the Awards management to win the Awards.
9. General Nominees and winners permit free of cost the use of their name and factual information about their participation in the public media (for the build-up to the Awards, during the Awards ceremony and after the Awards ceremony) and do not have any right to any revenues earned through Intellectual Property Rights generated by the Realty Plus Excellence Awards. If any. The Awards management reserves the right to withdraw, or amend these terms at any time. The management will also not be responsible for interruptions/cancellation of the Awards under unfavourable circumstances.